APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Job Title: Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- At least 9 years of Java application development in J2EE and web application technologies.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related areas and/or Bachelors from highly qualified or from top-tier University.
- Must have experience with Java 6 and J2EE.
- Experience in UI development (not just a back-end developer) with full MVC (model/view/controller) aspects. Must have a solid understanding of how UI for enterprise web-based applications should look and feel.
- Must have experience in supported/maintained/developed for a software system that has been in production for 2 + years and has to provide development support issues for scalability/performance for the production system.
- Must experience with large base source coding development and debugging.
- Ability to read and analyze UML class diagrams
- Competency with SQL queries and relational database access
- Also looking for startup experience and has a drive for technology and innovation.
- Experience in managing/configuring large production environments in JBoss/MySQL clusters
- Proficiency in working with xml, maintain and enhance the xml based data required for the application
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Rational Software Modeler
- Virtualization (especially VM virtualization) and Cloud based services
- Object-Oriented Modeling and Design with EJB 3.0 and Java Generics
- ICEFaces JSF Framework
- Web Services/REST Frameworks
- JBoss, MySQL, Hibernate, iBatis, FusionCharts
- Amazon AWS EC2/S3
Duration: 6 Months