APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Job Title: Project Manager
- Development and implementation of a BYOD policy, which may include data storage policies, connectivity policies, device protection policies, feature control policies, application control policies, and audit logging of activity.
- Experience with mobile device management tools, including MobileIron,
- A strong background in MDM and usage in a large organization. This includes networking, security, and MDM solutions and systems administration.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Requires skills in a variety of platforms, PCs, tablets, operating system, or application.
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project.
- Exercises management responsibility over the achievement of performance, revenue, and profit objectives of a project and its contracts.
- Ensures that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules, estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and customers.
- Self-directed and independent.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Responsible for the successful completion of the BYOD initiative including coordinating work teams, providing status updates to the IT Customer Support Services Directors, presentations to Executive team as requested, and project close-out documentation.
II.WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
||Experience in the Information Technology industry
||Ability to direct and manage large projects
||Experience in Mobile Device Management
||Experience in writing policies and procedures
||Experience in project management in relevant areas of project assignment
||Experience with software deployment strategies
||Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
Duration: 06 months