APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Job Title: Network System Administrators
Roles & Responsibilities
- Insure that network operations are reliable by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, and responding to network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot network issues for the existing production environment as well as new infrastructure and applications that are being deployed.
- Architect new network solutions and continuing to improve the current network environment by evaluating new technologies, proposing solutions, and implementing them.
- This position works closely with the all of the infrastructure and application teams and requires the ability to effectively communicate with them.
- Basic Qualifications.
- Ability to architect solutions and set direction for the future of the network.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP in order to setup or configure routing, client VPN tunnels, site-to-site VPN tunnels, and host explicit routes on routers, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Knowledge of Cisco Data Center Architecture including DR integration, Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K series switches.
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls including setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with hardware network Load Balancing technologies and configurations.
- Familiarity with Cisco ASR series routers with redundant connections to the internet.
- Ability to install, maintain, and upgrade network hardware and software
- Knowledge of RADIUS and TACACS with regards to network authentication and authorization
- Minimum of five years' experience configuring, architecting, and troubleshooting Cisco network equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex issues by taking network captures and analyzing them to identify the issue.
- Support complex networks that involve Layer 2 and Layer 3 Routing
- Position requires the ability to communicate effectively and work with different individuals and teams to troubleshoot network/application issues.
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Working knowledge of the following products.
- Cisco's Wireless Controllers and Access Points.
- Bluecoat Proxy AV/SG appliances.
- F5 Big IP LTM/GTM.
- Use SNMP and Netflow to monitor network devices for utilization as well as troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of SSL and Site-to-Site VPNs
- Knowledge of how to configure networking on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- CCNP/ CCDP Certification is preferred
Duration: 6 Months